If you would like your child to be baptised at St. Dominic's, please follow this link to email our pre-baptism co-ordinator
Pre-baptism preparation course: Dear Parent, please note that you are expected to attend Mass on a regular basis and you must attend a pre-baptism programme before the baptism can take place. Please contact Helen or Stephen (our Parish pre-baptism co-ordinators) via email
First Holy Communion:
Please note that the deadline for submitting your First Holy Communion application has now passed!
The Confirmation course is run every 2 years at St. Dominic's.
The next Confirmation course will be run in 2019.
- Reconciliation is one of the two "sacraments of healing" in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, confession is a bridge to God's infinite mercy, a path of conversion and forgiveness. As the catechism states: "The whole power of the sacrament of Penance consists in restoring us to God's grace and joining us with him in an intimate friendship" (No. 1468)
- Confession at St Dominic's is available by appointment or at these times:
Saturday from 9:45am to 10:15am &
from 5:15pm to 5:45pm
- Pope Francis in his catechesis on the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony said "It is a sacrament, which brings us to the very heart of God's loving plan for the human family" and "introduces us to the design of God, who created man in his image, capable of loving. The Triune God created us - men and women - in his image and calls us to mirror the mystery of his love," the Pope continued, adding that "married couples carry out this vocation in a full and definitive communion of life."
- Please make an appointment to see our parish priest if you require further information.
- Please make an appointment to see our parish priest if you require further information or alternatively, please follow this link for further information.
Anointing of the sick:
- The Anointing of the Sick is a remarkable sign of God's great love for us. In his merciful efforts to bring us safely to himself in heaven
- Please contact our parish priest if you require further information.